- The site indicated above, identified as www.calendariogoloso.com , is defined in this text as “the Site” or “from the Site” or “of the Site”.
- The corporate e-mail address is “ firstname.lastname@example.org “, which is referred to in this text as “corporate e-mail”.
- The data controller is FOOD VALLEY srl , VAT number IT03615121203, which is defined in this text as “the data controller”.
FOOD VALLEY srl , in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), and the new EU Regulation 2016 / 679 hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
The processing of personal data applies to those who interact with the web services of FOOD VALLEY srl , accessible electronically from the Site.
This applies only to the Site owned by FOOD VALLEY srl and not also to foreign websites, possibly visited by the user through links starting from our Site.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data – gathered in the group established by Article 29 of the European Directive N ° 95/46 / EC – adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of data personal online, and in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
1. Type of data processed through the Site
FOOD VALLEY srl processes the following types of personal data (hereinafter, “data”) provided by the Users of the Site during their consultation and navigation, in particular:
1.1 Data obtained while a User is browsing the Site
The computer systems, cookie technology and software procedures used for the functioning of the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow browsing Users to be identified.
This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Site, the pages visited by the Users within the same, the domain names and the addresses of the websites from which the User has accessed (by referral) to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server, and other parameters relating to the type of browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox …), operating system (eg Macintosh, Windows) and the IT environment of the User.
These data are collected through first-party proprietary technical cookies and third-party analytical cookies.
The acquisition of this data allows for example to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and information thus acquired are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
1.2 Personal data provided by Users
The Site is accessible to the User without the need for his identification for consultation purposes. However, the User has the right, if desired, to provide FOOD VALLEY srl with their identification data including, for example, name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number in order to receive commercial information on the products / services on the site and this either directly or by filling in the contact form and newsletter subscription form if it is entered.
2 Purpose of the treatment
2.1 The data provided by the User will be processed without the prior consent of the User pursuant to art. 24 lett. b) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) GDPR, for the following Service purposes:
- for the management and processing of statistical surveys on the use of the Site;
- to carry out the maintenance and technical assistance necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Site and the services connected to it;
- to improve the quality and structure of the Site, as well as to create new services, functionality and / or features of the same;
- to allow the User to find information to increase his knowledge on the topics on the site and on the products and services it offers;
- to allow the owner to exercise his rights in court and repress unlawful conduct;
- to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
– Nature of the provision : necessary
– Consequences of refusal to provide data : failure to provide data will prevent the Data Controller from carrying out the activity requested by the user.
– Minimum data protection measures : the server operating system, in which the website and database is located, as well as all the data held by FOOD VALLEY srl, reside in a hardware infrastructure provided by the company Serverplan srl capable of guaranteeing high levels of integrity, availability and confidentiality of information.
2.2 Data provided by the User will be processed, subject to the User’s consent pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. a) GDPR, for the following commercial purposes:
- to process any contact request sent by the User by filling in the appropriate form or by email;
- to allow the sending of commercial communications to the User by e-mail on products, initiatives and / or services offered by the Site and / or newsletters containing in-depth information on the main issues related to the world of the web and marketing;
– Nature of the provision : optional
– Consequences of refusal to provide data : failure to provide consent will prevent the Data Controller from executing the User’s request.
The Site newsletter is sent via email to those who explicitly request it, using the form on the site, thus authorizing the Data Controller to process their personal data for the aforementioned purpose and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Consent : The provision is mandatory in order to receive the newsletter: refusal makes it impossible to use the newsletter service, but there are no other consequences.
Method : The collected data are processed with IT tools. Suitable security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The newsletter service is provided through the “Sendinblue” platform provided by the portal https://www.sendinblue.com/.
The User can consult the information on Privacy at https://it.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/.
Cancellation from the service : to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the unsubscribe link, present at the end of each email, or send a request to the company email. The cancellation is managed in an automated or manual way, for which further newsletters could be received, the sending of which was planned before receiving the cancellation request. FOOD VALLEY srl is available to provide any clarification on the matter.
3. Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data by the User is mandatory for the purposes of the Service referred to in point 2.1 and optional for the purposes of the service referred to in point 2.2. Any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to provide the services.
4. Processing methods and duration
The processing of User data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and in particular: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, access, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
Duration of Treatment
Only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no later than 2 years from their collection for the purposes of the Service referred to in point 2.1 and no later than 1 year from their collection for Commercial purposes. referred to in point 2.2.
Place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and processed at the datacenter of the web space provider (Serverplan srl – VAT number 02495250603 Via G. Leopardi, 22 – 03043 – Cassino (FR)), which is data controller, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
5. Access to data
The data may be made accessible exclusively for the aforementioned purposes to the following subjects:
- FOOD VALLEY srl in the quality of the Data Controller
6. Communication of data
Without the express consent of the User (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), FOOD VALLEY srl may communicate the User’s data for the purposes of the Service referred to in art. 2.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes, as independent data controllers. User data will not be disclosed.
7. Data transfer
The personal data provided by the User to allow the sending of commercial communications by e-mail on products, initiatives and / or services offered by the Site and / or newsletters containing in-depth information on the main topics related to the world of the web and marketing are processed electronically through the use of the software called “Sendinblue”, provided by the site https://it.sendinblue.com/. The User can consult the information on Privacy at https://it.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/.
The data acquired with the user’s consent according to point 2.2 of the Processing Purpose will not be transferred outside the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that FOOD VALLEY srl , if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, FOOD VALLEY srl ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
8. Third Party Websites
It should be noted here that, should the Site contain links that refer to websites of third parties, the Data Controller cannot exercise any control over the content of such websites nor does it have any access to the personal data of the users who visit them. .
The owners of the aforementioned websites will therefore remain the sole and exclusive owners and managers of the processing of the personal data of their users, remaining, FOOD VALLEY srl , unrelated to this activity as well as to any liability, prejudice, cost, which may derive from the its failure or incorrect fulfillment.
The Site may also contain links to other sites owned by FOOD VALLEY srl .
9. Rights of Users
The User will have the right to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15-21 GDPR.
In particular, the User has the right at any time to obtain from FOOD VALLEY srl confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The User also has the right to obtain confirmation:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of automated tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The User also has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification when interested and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication (for example relating to newsletter services).
- Where applicable, the User also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR
- Right of rectification,
- right to be forgotten,
- right to limitation of processing,
- right to the portability of contractual and raw navigation data,
- right to object,
- right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
We summarize the rights of the data subject pursuant to the GDPR
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, the interested party may, under the conditions provided for by the GDPR, exercise the rights enshrined in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
– right of access – article 15 GDPR: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data, including a copy of the same.
– right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
– right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning him.
– right to limitation of treatment – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the owner to verify the accuracy of such data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, in the period of waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
– right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediments , if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
– right to object – article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or the execution of a task of public interest o the exercise of public powers, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court. Furthermore, the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling if connected to the same.
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller, of which the references described above.
The exercise of rights as an interested party is free pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage the request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
10. Procedures for exercising rights
To exercise the rights referred to in the previous article, the User may, at any time, contact FOOD VALLEY srl via e-mail to the company e-mail address.
11. Owner and Manager of the Treatment
Holder of the treatment
FOOD VALLEY srl
Via Podgora, 85
40062 – Molinella (BO) – Italy
Phone: +39 3206377207
External data processors are:
SendinBlue (for any email marketing / newsletter operations):
Attn. Privacy Officer
SendinBlue SAS – Politique de confidentialité
55, rue d’Amsterdam 75008 Paris, France
Serverplan (web space manager):
Serverplan srl – VAT number 02495250603
Via G. Leopardi, 22 – 03043 – Cassino (FR)
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.